Job Title: Quality Inspector
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Demonstrate ability or aptitude to learn and be trained in knowledge of IPC 610 / IPC 620 Standards, customer workmanship standards and all SEI QMS Requirements. Will need to inspect various electronic systems, assemblies, subassemblies, components, and parts for conformance to customer specifications by performing the following duties.
- Must be able to read and interpret customer documentation, wire run list, BOM’s and blue prints.
- Must have specific knowledge (previous training preferred) of IPC-620 class 2 workmanship standards knowledge and training of IPC-610 a plus.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize daily activity for inspection within specified work cell.
- Work with floor supervisor/ QA leader to prioritize all jobs to be tested
- Be able to communicate, both verbally and in written form with all QA reps
- Examines layout and installation of wiring, cables, subassemblies, hardware, and components to detect assembly errors.
- Must have full knowledge of how to set up, use and explain the Cirris tester.
- Will need to perform first PC inspection, be able to use micrometers to measure crimp heights, perform pull tests and perform in-process inspection.
- Must be computer literate and have experience in the use of Excel , word and Microsoft outlook (email).
- Must be able to interrupt, understand and follow written (English).
- Engineering process steps (VKS) to ensure compliance in accordance with specifications, to ensure that all assembly, inspecting, and testing steps were performed according to specifications.
- Must be able to identify areas of improvement through the review of the assembly process and inspection steps that are in place.
- Always maintains professional demeanor and work within the guidelines of the company policies and standards.