Job Title: Production Control Assistant
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Production Control Assistant reports directly to the Production Control Manager and is a position in the Production Control Department in servicing the needs of SEI’s customers. Position requires interaction with all SEI departments and customers. A successful candidate MUST be a well-organized professional who can work well with others while performing the essential duties and responsibilities required.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to customers and or Program Managers per customer’s request for order status/inquiries.
- Coordinate and work with SEI Purchasing to determine and manage material shorts that will effect timely delivery per customer suppled dates.
- Process customer order changes according to established policies and procedures.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding service failures and customer concerns.
- Ability to develop and provide component requirements for SEI purchasing to support customer sales order demands.
- Ability to read and understand customer drawings, boms and wire run lists and associated documentation.