Job Title: Material Coordinator
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Review, direct, distribute, and maintain all aspects of the Master Schedule with key employees on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with various departments to manage efficient flow of all materials.
- Prepare an efficient shipping schedule and evaluate all production schedules and determine all required materials and ensure availability of all materials.
- Coordinate with departments to ensure efficient movement of all materials and evaluate all materials sent to production department.
- Prepare reports for all materials and manage transportation of materials from one department to another and prepare all production records on computerized system.
- Coordinate with all department managers to ensure accountability for all materials.
- Maintain all sensitive data information and prepare appropriate project schedule.
- Maintain all information for status of materials on weekly basis.
- Arranges transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
- Prepare required reports for all cost accounts and procurement to ensure compliance to all account payable requirements.
- Prepare required documents and drawings and maintain all files for material delivery sites and prepare efficient work schedule.