Job Title: Cable Assembler
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Reads instructions such as work orders, diagrams, and wire lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
- Machine termination process includes attaching pins and sockets onto a stripped conductor or lead connected to the output end of a circuit, cable assembly.
- Attaches ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip.
- Strip and prep assemblies as required.
- Must have the ability to follow process sheet instructions if applicable.