Job Title: Account Manager
Closely interacts with customers, providing them customer service by making sure each company department meets the needs of their clients and customers. Should be able to handle customer complaints, find solutions, and maintain a positive relationship between the company and its customers for future business ventures.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage customer relations through a well-developed and thoughtful strategy. Ensure the alignment of the customer’s needs and the account plan that will be established with them.
- Communication with the customer daily is essential to maintaining a good and healthy relationship and will help drive future business.
- Work with various departments within the company to support new purchase orders and existing orders.
- Support the entry of customer orders and the engineering changes that may be required.
Send updated established production/delivery reports to the customers weekly.
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrates effective time management skills and is well organized
- Ability to work in an office environment with co-workers in a professional manner.
- Must be able to be comfortable and articulate when talking with customers
- Must possess a relevant combination of education, experience, professional certificates, and training that demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions.